WELCOME

Welcome to our blog. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy sharing with you. We have great things going on right now and Lynlee is growing and changing so much so I will have lots to share with you. ENJOY

Monday, February 22, 2010

Long Time

Well its Monday and I'm back at work. Had a very busy weekend with the family as we had a big yard sale. It was very successful since we got rid of all our unwanted/unused items. I really enjoy getting rid of those certain items we haven't touched since we moved back to Destin. It makes our house seem that much more clean. Having a yard sale is also a WONDERFUL way to meet your neighbors. We found out that our neighbors to the left of us have a 2 year old little girl and then our neighbors to the right of us have a 2 1/2 year little girl as well. Meeting them just makes me LOVE our neighborhood even more. Just to think even this summer Lynlee will have friends in the neighborhood to play with and also grow up with makes me SMILE. Well this weekend was SOOO pretty and sunny here in Destin. I got a little farmers tan going but I needed the sun so I enjoyed it. Lynlee has some little red checks going but she as well need some sun after spending months locked up inside because it was so cold. Lynlee had LOTS of fun this weekend having her grandparents over. As you can see from the video she enjoys being outside and could careless about her kid toys...she likes the grown up toys. HAHA



Here is another one of her playing with Big Kid Toys! :) She's a silly girl



I'm gathering some pictures of our new house so I will post them on here soon so everyone can see. We are still slowly adding to the house and trying to find all the right pictures and decorations. It's all coming along and we are having so much fun doing it. I am really looking forward to spring a little more so we can plant flowers and get the yard looking bright and colorful. I hope you all enjoy your week and I will post later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment